At Ashe Pediatrics, PLLC, we are dedicated in providing the very best care for our young patients. We care for children from birth through age twenty-one. We feel a small practice setting is best to get to know your child and to meet your family needs as your child grows.
At Ashe Pediatrics, PLLC we offer the following services to our patients:
- Care Management: Our team consists of Ms. Sheila, the Referral Coordinator and a Medical Assistant who works diligently providing you with the best possible care to manage your entire health.
- Referrals are made on an as need basis. We work with Jodi Province for behavioral health and counseling, and have a relationship with Wake Forest Baptist Health (WFBH) if a specialty physician is needed.
- Newborn care with breastfeeding support
- Well care visits with guidance regarding your child's growth and development
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses (acne, asthma, allergy and dermatology)
- Physicals (daycare, kindergarten, sports, and college)
- Immunizations & developmental screenings (ages & stages, pediatric symptom checklist and SWYC)
- Hearing (otoacoustic emission(OAE) for all ages, tympanogram, and audiometry)
- Vision screenings (distance, color and stereopsis)
- Fluoride dental varnishing for a total of 6 treatments before the age of 42 months.
- Respiratory evaluations (PFT) pulmonary function testing (spirometry)
- Wound repair & wart removal
- Gynecology for adolescents
- Behavioral management (ADHD, sleep problems)
- Bilingual services-Spanish
- Painless wart removal
- EKG for sports physicals
Reach Out and Read